Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Presentations

The presentations were very good and with a lot of work in them. The slides were great in all the groups, and the songs were pretty interesting. I think the most difficult part for my group was the beginning; we didn´t know how to do our imitation, but then we agreed our three topics (prayer, freedom and dreams) and the work turned easiest.

The easiest part for us was the choice of the song, we listened some Madonna’s songs and we chose Like a Prayer because we liked the song, the lyrics and the rhythm.

What I like the most of the presentations were all the historical events and these two members who sang their imitation, I think that was great and funny! Congratulations for them.
Music is indispensable in our lives. Singers transmit in it a lot of feelings that perhaps all of us have felt in a specific moment, that´s why I agree with the sentence “music is a universal language”. In addition, music is part of people’s diversion; with music you can have a good moment dancing, listening to good songs, take relax with soft music… Music is appropriate for each situation… music transmits love, sadness, good feelings…

Finally, I’ll ask Madonna if she thinks is necessary for our society to have artists like her giving happiness to the people that enjoy the music!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nati:
    I also agree with the sentense"music is a universal language". Music is a magic thing, it can give you a lot of feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nati,
    I was pleased to be a group with you and Tony. While the presentation,I made some mistakes led it not perfact.thank you guys for your tolerance and understanding. But I think we did a great job after all. I hope there will be anther chance to work together next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nati,

    It is very lucky that we both choose "like a prayer". The song makes us enjoy in the melody. Besides, I think your presentation is very good.
    You are the best! HAHA~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalia,

    Good work! I am glad you enjoyed learning more about the historical events. Part of really learning when you're studying abroad must involve history. It's also interesting that your group found writing the song the easiest once you got your project started. What ended up being the most difficult part for your group? Is there anything that you would have done differently?

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete