Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Page 1 - Music

The song that I like the most is “Blowin’ in the Wind” of Bob Dylan. I hadn’t hearted it before but I think it has a very good lyric, a lyric that has good sense of life. When you listen to the song, you begin to think about the deeply meaning of the life and that is interesting.

First, I have to say that this song doesn’t talk about love, the most common topic in music. The sense of the song is maybe how long we have to wait and to learn of life to be thoughtful people. When I think on that, I think in how long the road of life is and how deep it is! We are learning in each experience to be a good person every day and this song has to be with this hard topic.

Besides, I like the voice of the singer, Bob Dylan. He sang it with a lot of feeling and is very important to feel the real meaning of the song, because it is very pretty and with a lot of common sense.

By the way I like the answer of the own song: all the answers are “blowin’ in the wind”, it make you think that all is experiences of life, of your own way.

1 comment:

  1. It's a song included some rules of life."how many roads should a man work down before we call him a man." Just by various experiences that cmpose a true life.

    ReplyDelete